Arthur E. Molloy is the Founder and President of Capital Growth, Inc. He has spent over three decades in the financial industry and has weathered multiple market and economic cycles.
In watching his clients’ lives and businesses evolve, Art has become much more than an advisor to his clients. He has become a trusted resource and friend. Art focuses on building lasting relationships based on honesty, integrity, and trust. As a result, many of his clients have been with him for more than 20 years and he now advises the sons and daughters of some of his original clients. New clients are accepted by referral only. This is a further testament to the level of satisfaction clients have with the expertise and care that Art delivers.
Art began his career in financial planning in 1978 and established his own independent financial firm, Capital Growth, Inc., in 1983. Art combines multiple disciplines of fundamental, technical and market behavioral analysis with his clients’ specific financial needs to develop his investment strategies.
Art holds a number of licenses and professional affiliations including:
Professional Licenses and Certifications:
- FINRA series 4, 7, 24, 27, 53, 63, 66
- Chartered Financial Analyst®
- Certified Financial Planner®
- Chartered Market Technician
- Life, Health & Disability Insurance Licensed
- Member CFA® Institute
- Member CFA® Society of San Diego
- Member Market Technicians Association
- Member National Association of Active Investment Managers